How We Help:

Let us lend you a helping hand.

We want your experience with us to be a positive one. Therefore, we ask that you read our guidelines in order to understand and help us better serve you.

We can only assist with the following:

  • Utility Termination/Shut Off (Electric, Gas, Water, Sewer)
  • Prescriptions
  • Transportation
  • Eviction
  • First Month Rent

Be prepared! What we need from you:

We ask that you provide the following documentation:

  • Current West Virginia Photo ID/Driver’s License
  • Social Security Cards for everyone in the household
  • Proof of all income received for the past 30 days for everyone in the household
  • DHHR Referral
  • Termination/Shut Off Notice; Eviction Notice; Original Prescription
  • Lease related to rent (rent assistance is only available for Marion County residents)

You must obtain a referral from DHHR for all utility termination/shut off and court ordered eviction notices and provide proof of eligibility or non-eligibility from that agency.

We cannot commit any amount of money until the full amount needed can be obtained through assistance or payments. Please note that you may be required to pay a portion of your bill.

Our Staff